Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

header top text ads i cant remove ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Please raise a support ticket including your FTP and Admin login information please

Leave a comment:

• shafeeq
    replied
    i try it with same and still not working .. my forum install in vb folder & i upload to vb and main but not work i cant save r edit it give me that error which i post already..

please guide me what should i do ?

regards

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    htaccess.txt won't work. You need to save it as .htaccess with no other extension

Leave a comment:

• shafeeq
    replied
    i already tell about the error

i dont know Suhosin installed ..

i found this http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-CSS-parameter

but i don't know how to do it can u guide me little ?

i save the commind in note pad as htaccess.txt and upload to main server but still give me error same

please guide me ..

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    When you select 'Edit Templates' from the dropdown in Style Manager, what happens when you try reverting the header template?

Also, have you had Suhosin installed on your server or updated/tweaked it?

Leave a comment:

• shafeeq
    replied
    Styles & Templates
    header
    i add some text and adsense now i want to remove but i cant save it when i try to save it give me that error
    Required variables have gone missing and execution can not continue. Please try again.

This error can sometimes occur as a result of Suhosin / Hardened PHP being installed on your server. If you know that you have Suhosin running and you have access to the PHP configuration, try increasing the value of the following variables: php_value suhosin.post.max_varsphp_value suhosin.request.max_vars

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Where are you getting this error exactly? Is this when trying to access the template to correct it or on your forum after removing the text that you added?

Leave a comment:

• shafeeq
    started a topic header top text ads i cant remove ??????

header top text ads i cant remove ??????

hey i have problem i ad before Styles & Templates
    header i add some text and ads now i want to remove but i can't remove them

it give me this error ?

Required variables have gone missing and execution can not continue. Please try again.

This error can sometimes occur as a result of Suhosin / Hardened PHP being installed on your server. If you know that you have Suhosin running and you have access to the PHP configuration, try increasing the value of the following variables: php_value suhosin.post.max_varsphp_value suhosin.request.max_vars

regards