Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error creating social group

Hello,
    I have enabled social groups and created my first social group. When clicking save I obtain, the following error:
    Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/***/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_socialgroupicon.php on line 165

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333
    But it after a couple of seconds it dissapear and everything seems to be OK (not completely tested yet).
    What do I have to do with it?
    Thank you

Any hints?

Comment

Try this, create a 'tmp' subdirectory under your home directory and chmod it to 777. Then in the Admin CP set "Upload In Safe Mode?" to 'Yes' and point the "Safe Mode Temp Directory" to that directory. If you placed the tmp directory in the right place, the path to the Safe Mode Temp Directory will be:

server/path/to/home/tmp

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Safe Mode Temporary Directory

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Safe Mode Upload Enabled -> Yes
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X