Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderating Users - listing timezone and default email send

Hi,

Because of the nature of my forum, the vast majority of users will be in a distinct timezone. As is everyone, I have a constant flow of attempted registrations from spammers, most of which come from timezones in Asia.

When i moderate users, I need to laboriously look at each user record to see what timezone as that is the first clue I use to identify bogus registrations. Is there an easy way to generate a list of users awaiting moderation that shows the timezone?

Also, when deleting a moderated user request, the default to send email on deletion is always to send. I would like the default to be "No" as the last thing I want to do is to ping these spammers with an active email again. Can someone point me to the way to reset this default?

Thanks

Originally posted by sullivanmar View Post
    When i moderate users, I need to laboriously look at each user record to see what timezone as that is the first clue I use to identify bogus registrations. Is there an easy way to generate a list of users awaiting moderation that shows the timezone?

Also, when deleting a moderated user request, the default to send email on deletion is always to send. I would like the default to be "No" as the last thing I want to do is to ping these spammers with an active email again. Can someone point me to the way to reset this default?
    Not without modifying the code. You should seek assistance with this at www.vbulletin.org
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X