Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Subforums Show On Forum Home Display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Subforums Show On Forum Home Display?

I've saw some sites that have the subforums displayed on the main forum home, basically in the description field out to the right. Is this a included feature of Vbulletin or a modification to do so? Can provide pics if need be. Thanks everyone.

vboptions > forum listings display options > depth of sub-forums

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Wonderful.

Much appreciated, what value do I need to put in the box(I tried 1 and then I tried 2 both worked the same) Does any value you put in there besides "0" make it show the subforums? Just wanting to make sure there isn't a certain value I need to put in there.

Also, is it possible to move the subforum out further than directly under the description? If not, I can add a <br> on the ones with the Subforum listing to tidy it up a bit. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Try 2, 1, 1 for the top three settings on that page and see if it does what you want.

You can probably just edit the template to put it where you want. There is no setting to do it, if that is what you are wondering.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X