Moderators Permissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators Permissions

I've just set up my moderators permissions but I only want them to have access to the in thread tools. I was horrified to see they also get access to a moderator control panel where amongst other things they can prune posts, change user details, ban users, add announcements etc.

On my forum these are strictly admin only functions.

How do I allow them to moderate post and threads but not have access to the Mods control panel.

Have you moved then to a moderator usergroup, or just added them as a forum moderator? On my forum, if I just add a user to a forum as a moderator, they get usual thread permissions but no mod cp or ability to do much else except edit posts (etc) in that forum. But if I also move them to the moderator group, they get much more permissions, which are set in the moderator usergroups.
    Fireworks

Comment

Ahh thanks for that, I see it now.

I thought everything was controlled via the moderator usergroup, but now I see the moderator permissions in the forum manager.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X