Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant find ad_location[ad_showthread_firstpost]

Hi,

I can't find the "ad_location[ad_showthread_firstpost]" in the templates. I've done a search in templates. It only find the _sig and _start.

Any idea's whats wrong?

Im trying to add a space above the button 'post reply'.

If I remember correctly,

ad_showthread_firstpost is added to the $postbits variable somewhere around line 1095 of showthread.php. You could wrap the ad location template using the showthread_postbit_create hook and the $vbulletin->templatecache['ad_showthread_firstpost'] variable.

If you don't want to use hooks, then put your code right in the ad location template, with a comment in the middle saying: <!-- put your ad code here --> so you can easily reference it.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by deuterium View Post
      If I remember correctly,

ad_showthread_firstpost is added to the $postbits variable somewhere around line 1095 of showthread.php. You could wrap the ad location template using the showthread_postbit_create hook and the $vbulletin->templatecache['ad_showthread_firstpost'] variable.

If you don't want to use hooks, then put your code right in the ad location template, with a comment in the middle saying: <!-- put your ad code here --> so you can easily reference it.

So if i understand you correctly, there is no $ad_location[ad_showthread_firstpost] in the templates?

I really need to know where in the templates i can add a space between the button 'post reply' and the border which is above this button.

Comment

Yes, there is no 'ad_showthread_firstpost' template.

Comment

Actually, there is a template called 'ad_showthread_firstpost'.

See thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...e-Ad-Locations

Comment

Hmm, my mistake > now I've got to find out why I can't see it on my board :/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X