Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conditional help showthread, forumID, usergroup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional help showthread, forumID, usergroup...

Hi,

I need some help and advice on the code below. What I am trying to do is globally apply a conditional that if the person is a 'guest/unregistered' show him this script (vbscript) when in only certain forumids. I'm assuming for it to be global it needs to go into the header template.

Here's code proposed to be put in the header template:

Code:

<if condition="!in_array(THIS_SCRIPT, array('showthread', 'showpost')) AND in_array($forum[forumid] array(1,2,3)) 
    is_member_of($vbulletin->userinfo, 1)"> something here </if>
    Thanks!

I'll be patient and wait until Monday to bump this.

Comment

bump

Comment

Instead of putting it in the header, I would put it in FORUMDISPLAY and change it to the following:

HTML Code:
        <if condition="$show['guest'] AND in_array($forum[forumid] array(1,2,3))"> something here </if>
        Also your are missing the last AND in your conditional.
        Adam

Admin of PentaxForums.com, premiere photography forum for Pentax users (Big-Board).

Comment

Originally posted by MoMan View Post
          Instead of putting it in the header, I would put it in FORUMDISPLAY and change it to the following:

HTML Code:
          <if condition="$show['guest'] AND in_array($forum[forumid] array(1,2,3))"> something here </if>
          Also your are missing the last AND in your conditional.

Thanks Moman. I'll play with where the code will go so no one can cheat the system.

Comment

Is there $show=['blahbalh'] variable for thread prefix?

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread. There's no "New Button" on this forum when reading a thread. So I mistakenly clicked to "Reply to Thread" instead.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X