Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I tell the time/date of when someone deleted their own posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I tell the time/date of when someone deleted their own posts?

Someone deleted a bunch of post they had made, how can I tell when they did that? Is it possible?

Originally posted by Abomination View Post
    Someone deleted a bunch of post they had made, how can I tell when they did that? Is it possible?
    That someone would be moderator or super moderator or admin level then, so you should be able to see in the ACP > Moderator Log

Select the timeframe and other criteria.

I think that answers your question.
    MjrNuT
    v3.8.6

Comment

Originally posted by MjrNuT View Post
      That someone would be moderator or super moderator or admin level then, so you should be able to see in the ACP > Moderator Log

Select the timeframe and other criteria.

I think that answers your question.
      No, a normal user with no moderator powers at all deleted most of his posts. I really don't care about the posts but am slightly worried as to his frame of mind on a personal level.

I just cannot figure out how to see when a normal user deletes their posts.

Comment

oh wow, I've never allowed that permission for non-mod, so this is out of my league.

I would have thought it would still be logged though.

Sorry, but that does seem a bit strange of the action.
        MjrNuT
        v3.8.6

Comment

You don't let people delete their own posts?

Like on this forum (vb.com)?

Comment

nope.
            MjrNuT
            v3.8.6

Comment

Lol....

Comment

You may be able to look at your access_logs and see what he has been up to. That would be easier if you had a rough idea of when he deleted them.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

access_logs in the AdminCP?

access_logs in phpMyAdmin query?

Comment

If you don't know where your access_logs are, then you may want to ask your host. Mine go into a /logs folder for me.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X