X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENF
    replied
    Originally posted by pcam View Post
    After I got an email saying vbulletin has been activated with adsense, I downloaded the adsense version and did an upgrade
    Silly question: Did you enable the AdSense portion in the AdminCP?

Leave a comment:

• pcam
    replied
    After I got an email saying vbulletin has been activated with adsense, I downloaded the adsense version and did an upgrade

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    When you sign up to the AdSense version, there should be replacement files available. Did you download the package before or after signing up to vB AdSense version?

Have you upgraded as per these instructios:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...se_integration

Leave a comment:

• pcam
    started a topic AdSense version

AdSense version

I upgraded vb 3.8.4 patch 1 to vb 3.8.4 patch 1 with adsense, but my styles don't have the ads in them. I've spent much time customizing my default style which all its children inherit from. How do I add the AdSense code to my old style?

I do see in my common templates of my heavily customized default parent style

header:

<if condition="$ad_location['ad_header_logo']">$ad_location[ad_header_logo]<else />&nbsp;</if>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <!-- /logo -->

<!-- content table -->
    $spacer_open

$_phpinclude_output

$ad_location[ad_header_end]

Footer:

$ad_location[ad_footer_end]

I don't understand why no ads are showing.

I do have the AdSense options enabled and it works when I make a new blank style/template and choose for it to have no Parent, thereby passing over my hard worked customized style.
    Last edited by pcam; Thu 10th Dec '09, 5:21pm. Reason: More support information
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X