Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Resize Images in WYSIWYG

Hi,

Is there a setting to turn on the ability to grab the corner handles of an image inserted into the WYSIWYG editor and drag to resize the image? I see the handles showing up when the image is selected but it won't let me drag the corners.

I have tested in multiple browsers and in FIrefox it appears that the browser lets me resize the image but when I "save" it reverts back to the original size.

Any help is much appreciated!

Don't believe that's available in the default software. There may be a mod over at www.vbulletin.org that does this.

(apologies if I'm wrong but I can't recall seeing this or any discussion on this being added)
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevster View Post
      Don't believe that's available in the default software. There may be a mod over at www.vbulletin.org that does this.

(apologies if I'm wrong but I can't recall seeing this or any discussion on this being added)
      Very odd that it is not. Why would the corner resize handles even show up if it wasn't? There has to be a way to resize inline images in the wysiwyg editor.

Anyone else know of a way or a setting to enable this?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X