Banner rotation program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner rotation program

Hi... can anyone recommend a good reliable banner rotation program?

Go to vbulletin.org and look up the ad modification by redtyger.
    survival gear forum

Comment

Originally posted by ~kev~ View Post
      Go to vbulletin.org and look up the ad modification by redtyger.
      I am looking for information that is more concise...

Comment

Originally posted by HuntAmerica.com View Post
        I am looking for information that is more concise...
        Ok, how about a link?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=203948
        This modification allows you to add advertisements to your vBulletin software. It's very easy to use, very quick and allows almost unlimited customisation. There is no restriction regarding the content you can use. Adsense, images, flash, plain text and you can use template conditionals and phrases as well. It will put anything, anywhere.
        Does that look like it will fit the bill?
        survival gear forum

Comment

I use the banner rotation program over at .org, by Y2 something. Been using it a year really works good.

Comment

thank you... i wonder if vbulletin 4.0 will have this or a similar banner rotation program as one of its included features?
            Ok, how about a link?

Comment

I currently don't see a rotation feature, but you can post in the feedback forums and seek others' opinions
              Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
              VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
              vBulletin Hosting and Services
              Server / Website Consultation

Comment

I use openx since some years and i can recommend it.

Comment

Kev, I'm getting no where fast trying to download the hack from vbulletin.org must be some easy way to get a banner rotation program on my forums ... I do have a valid license and would pay someone to do this for me. I posted here at the 4.0 suggestions about having a banner rotation program as part of new version and apparently my post was deleted. I really don't know why things have to be made so difficult.

anyone interested in helping me get a banner rotation program email me at [email protected]

Thanks Marshall

Ok, how about a link?

Comment

What do you mean you aren't getting anywhere trying to download the file... It's pretty simple..

If you haven't registered at vbulletin.org, do so with the same email you use here
                    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
                    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
                    vBulletin Hosting and Services
                    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

I use OPenX too. I have used the Red Tyger one before but after he left it un-supported for so long I stopped using his modification.. You will be better off in the long run to find something different than what he offers. Just in case he goes poof again.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceJunkie View Post
                        I use OPenX too. I have used the Red Tyger one before but after he left it un-supported for so long I stopped using his modification.. You will be better off in the long run to find something different than what he offers. Just in case he goes poof again.
                        i went to www.openx.org where do i go to from there?

Comment

okay got to get the hack files to download for me at vbulletin.org

trying to sort this all out.... i know its easy to some not to all LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HuntAmerica.com View Post
                            i went to www.openx.org where do i go to from there?
                            http://www.openx.org/ad-server/downl...nk-you?ext=zip

Comment

okay.... well i was able to install the hack from vbulletin.org onto my site... the sponsored links are showing up at the bottom of the forum summary page (see the Adventures411 banner)

Question: How can i get the sponsored links to show up at the top of the forum... I'm stuck at this point. go to www.huntamerica.com/forum

BTW... Thanks for all the help getting me to this point...

I will look at the openx link that race junkie provide.. thank you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X