Purchasing another 3.8 forum software licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing another 3.8 forum software licence

Can someone please help me clarify a couple of points?

I currently run VBulletin 3.8 via an owned licence and I'm very happy with it. I want to open a new forum for a completely different subject, perhaps even placed on a different host, and want to know the cheapest way of doing this.

Can I still buy 3.8 software or am I forced onto 4.0?
    Can I add a 2nd licence to my current one at a reduced cost?

Many Thanks.

I don't know whether you can still buy version 3.8. Hopefully somebody who knows more than I do will see your post and answer soon.

On your second question about adding a second license at a reduced cost: no. They do offer quantity pricing, but it starts with 3 copies. So your second license would be the same price as the first one.

Comment

There is no 3.8 license and never has been. If you purchase a license now you will have access to 3.8 and all future versions of vB4 Forum or Suite (depending on your license choice.)
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X