IP limit for registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP limit for registration

I remember reading the option somewhere where you can set the number registrations per ip adress. If i remeber the correctly the default is 2 users per ip. Anyone remember where i can change this setting?
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
    Adding the above to config.php will save your life when encountering SQL errors!
    http://www.worldslargestforum.com/forum/

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh ok so does this mean there is no limit of how many people can register an account under the same ip address? Because I want unlimited amount of users per ip address.
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
      Adding the above to config.php will save your life when encountering SQL errors!
      http://www.worldslargestforum.com/forum/

Comment

That is correct. There is no such limit in vB.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

By default, you could register a thousand users under the same IP address, the software (vBulletin) wouldn't care.
          To be updated...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X