Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum description question

Please see the attached screenshot.

How can I get the "Moderated by" out of the forum description (the one which I've noted with a red arrow).

The other one is fine and is where it belongs.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Pretty sure this is customised.....by default this information would be shown in a column on the right.

The usual setting is AdminCP > Forum Listings Display Options > Show Moderator Column

I suspect you have custom template code in there.

Try a templated search for "Moderated By" and remove the code that displays it in that place. It's probably be in either forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost or forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost.

If you can't find it from that, try search in phrases for" Moderated By" then search for that phrase in the templates.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      Pretty sure this is customised.....by default this information would be shown in a column on the right.

The usual setting is AdminCP > Forum Listings Display Options > Show Moderator Column

I suspect you have custom template code in there.

Try a templated search for "Moderated By" and remove the code that displays it in that place. It's probably be in either forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost or forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost.

If you can't find it from that, try search in phrases for" Moderated By" then search for that phrase in the templates.
      Thanks bro. I had it figured out and then I got your response and that just settled the score.

Again, thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X