Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User keeps getting logged out after x amount of time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User keeps getting logged out after x amount of time?

I have never had this problem but I have another admin that keeps telling me he's getting logged out. He's checked the box for keeping logged in, he's tried everything. He keeps getting logged out once he goes idle. Is there possibly a setting problem? What can I tell him to do? I'm tired of having him tell me about it.

Thank you.

Originally posted by myself View Post
    I have never had this problem but I have another admin that keeps telling me he's getting logged out. He's checked the box for keeping logged in, he's tried everything. He keeps getting logged out once he goes idle. Is there possibly a setting problem? What can I tell him to do? I'm tired of having him tell me about it.

Thank you.
    When he says he's "tried everything", what exactly has he tried?

A cookie clearout and browser restart wouldn't hurt. Plus he needs to check his security settings.

If it isn't happening to any other users then that pretty much rules out anything on your site.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

What browser is he using?

I've had people encounter this issue using Chrome. They change to FF and its all good.

But also people have used FF (dont' recall the version) and also encounter the issue. They go and reinstall the browser.

All I can say about it.
      MjrNuT
      v3.8.6

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X