Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You have not uploaded the vB includes/init.php file.

Leave a comment:

• BTow1105
    replied
    I got it working, but then I deleted all of the files in the forum directory to upgrade to 4.0.0 B3.

Now, after updating the config.php file and disabling plugins, I get this error on /install/upgrade.php

Warning: main(/homepages/5/d293379833/htdocs/includes/init.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/5/d293379833/htdocs/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/homepages/5/d293379833/htdocs/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/5/d293379833/htdocs/global.php on line 20
    Last edited by BTow1105; Mon 16 Nov '09, 7:58pm.

Leave a comment:

• BTow1105
    replied
    I love you. A LOT.
    Last edited by BTow1105; Mon 16 Nov '09, 5:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Plugins aren't stored in the files, they are stored in the database. Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• BTow1105
    replied
    When I went to revert, I deleted every file from the forums folder on my server and just reuploaded the '/upload' folder to the directory. The plugin files wouldn't be there anymore and I can no longer access the forums do to the errors I listed.

Would I be able to do a fresh install and re-use the database that I have with all of my member's information and posts?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    From Ray's announcement -vBulletin Beta 3 Released to Customers with 4.0 Licenses:
    Is there anything we should be especially careful of?

New, fresh installations have been relatively predictable, but we have experienced some potentially serious issues upgrading existing vBulletin installations, depending on customization, configuration and certain aspects your database. In particular, disable all of your plugins before attempting upgrades.
    Those errors are from a plugin.

Leave a comment:

• BTow1105
    started a topic Fatal Error

Fatal Error

My site is http://floridaevoclub.com

I get these errors:

Warning: Unknown([path]/includes/vbam_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/includes/vbam_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in [path]/global.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 2

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: vbam in /homepages/5/d293379833/htdocs/global.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 3

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know!

It happened after I tried to upgrade to 4.0.0 B3 and then revert back because I failed somehow.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X