Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princeedward
    replied
    thanks Lynne...once again....great to see you around everywhere...and helping everyone....how can i fix it or check and make sure it's working properly...coz i notice it also to some of my modification with scheduled tasks that not functioning properly...

thanks and best regards to all...
    Last edited by princeedward; Mon 16 Nov '09, 8:16am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    It looks like your Scheduled Tasks are not working correctly if your session table is full. Check to make sure they are working.

Leave a comment:

• princeedward
    replied
    hi guys....got this problem while ago...can't access all to my website...as steve suggested can't do it also...no admin acess either....any possible more solution to this problem?

EDIT:

manage to follow this help tutorial HERE but get this ERROR or manage to go inside my admincp and set GZIP HTML Output to NO...now getting this

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.8.4:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT IGNORE INTO session
    					(sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, location, styleid, languageid, loggedin, inforum, inthread, incalendar, badlocation, useragent, bypass, profileupdate)
    				VALUES
    					('e23e5630d172b54d69031f340a478543', 1, '91.38.74.12', 'eb87dcf80c97c3ad98257d907b0a8198', 1258297537, '/index.php', 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)', 0, 0);

MySQL Error   : The table 'session' is full
    Error Number  : 1114
    Request Date  : Sunday, November 15th 2009 @ 04:05:37 PM
    Error Date    : Sunday, November 15th 2009 @ 04:05:39 PM
    appreciate any help asap...thanks and best regards to all

Last edited by princeedward; Sun 15 Nov '09, 6:06am.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    First, try turning GZIP off here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Cookies and HTTP Header Options -> GZIP HTML Output -> No

Sometimes this problem is caused when your server is already using GZIP and by turning this on in vB you were double compressing. This causes problems with some pages but not others. It also happens to some people and not others.

Leave a comment:

• Sh4dOw212
    started a topic Problem While Browsing Forums

Problem While Browsing Forums

Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression. vbulletin

That displays on firefox (other browsers display different message but same meaning)...

Please help?

Im using Vbulletin 3.8.4 patch 1, just replaced all files with the original ones downloaded ffrom the members area, run a diagnostics query and still same thing.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X