Urgent Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help needed

I recently installed a modification on my forum, and as the modification didn’t work out as I anticipated, I removed it.
    Now the problem is as I try to log on but I can’t logon! Before it was like this on the main page I inserted my username and password and logged in and it showed me the same page! But after clicking the refresh button of my browser, I could enter the forum. But now after uninstalling this mod Forum is not redirecting to main page, it shows that the insterted username and password are correct and then shows the same page and then I refresh but nothign happens. Although I can enter through admincp and from there by clicking on to go to forum homepage can enter the main forum. I need help to solve this problem. I tried to upload main forum without graphic files but still the same problem. I will be ever so grateful if you can assist.

Kind regards
    Ruler
    Last edited by ruler68jg; Wed 11 Nov '09, 11:48am.

Does this problem exist if you try it on a newly created style with no parent?

Run the Suspect File Versions tool from AdminCP > Maintenance > Diagnostics and see if there are any unneeded files on your installation.

Then, have a look at the templates and see what templates have changed, specifically those that have anything to do with logging in.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

checked

I just did that AdminCP > Maintenance > Diagnostics and the reasult is many files ! for example ! very top "suspect files versions" scanned 78 files and after that ./ ajax.php in front File does not contain expected contents and like that the list continues ! then there is arcade.php and in front File not a recognized as a part of vBulletin.

what shell I do do I need to remove them or upload them in another way ?
      Last edited by ruler68jg; Wed 11 Nov '09, 12:13pm.

Comment

Reupload the original vB files.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Trevster is correct i have had this problem before, i deleted all files and uninstalled it.
          Then i reinstalled the previous theme and the problem was solved.
          www.colonial-forces.be

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X