Searching Members problem - Member Not found, even though Member exists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching Members problem - Member Not found, even though Member exists

I have a strange problem - a moderator was trying to look up a member name and the autofill feature recognized the name. But when he clicked Search, he received an error that said there were no matches. I've confirmed this by doing a search myself. I then found the member in admincp and confirmed that the member name exists. Why is the Member Search not finding the name on the front end?

Hard to tell without more information. Though it is possible they have a special character that is not typeable on a keyboard. ARe you copying pasting?

Comment

No special characters. I've tried copying and pasting the name in the search field as well. I verified that the usergroup the member belongs to is viewable on the memberlist. Not sure what else would cause this.

Comment

Could youy start a support ticket and include login information?

Comment

Before I open a ticket, one more question - could this be contributed to Banned IP addresses? I checked that this user wasn't on the global ignore list.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X