Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make different image icons for each forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make different image icons for each forum?

I would like to have a unique image for each of my forums like on vBulletin Setup but I can't seem to find out how to do it. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Keith

In the forum manager, there is a setting Prefix for Forum Status Images

If you were to set this to 10, you would need custom forum icons that would be 10forum_open.gif, 10forum_closed.gif etc etc.

Comment

Zachery, thanks for the reply. Not sure how I missed it. I found in Prefix setting you were talking about and if I add a number there, my current icon is removed. But I don't know how to point it to a new icon I have made... or even where to put the new icon. Could you please elaborate a bit more on this?

Thank you.

Comment

The icons need to go into the images/statusicon folder, and then if you put a number like 1 in the prefix, you now need images that say 1forum_new.gif etc.

Comment

Okay, I got that working, thanks! Now, if I do not ever want that icon to change, should I just make all the possible icons that will be called there look the same.... so in fact it does change, but appears not to?

Thanks again for the great support.

Comment

Yes, name them all the same.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

One last question on this topic please, how do I remove the cell padding or spacing around them. I do not want any white (alt 1 or 2 color I think) showing around them... Wings of War Aerodrome

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X