No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my moderators has asked me to rectify this problem:

When clicking on the 'New Posts' link at the top of the page, can you get the list to show not just new posts in the last 24 hours, but also display posts that he hasn't read

Is there any way to change this?

Thanks in advance!

+ can somebody also please tell me how to change the setting so that members can edit their own topic titles?

Comment

For unread posts, you need to enable database mark read in the Vbulletin Options.

You need to one make sure users can edit their posts, and two check the time limit on editing threads in the vBulletin Options.

Comment

Okay, its still not working

I've set the 'Time Limit' to 0 - does this mean that they get no time to edit their user titles, or that they get unlimited time (i.e. as with other timed functions, does 0 disable the option of timed edits completely?)

My members aren't very happy that they cant edit their titles! lol

Comment

Setting that to '0' does not make it unlimited. There is no option to do that.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

So could you tell me how to alter the setting, so that they can change their titles for evermore? :P Thank yooou!

Comment

There is no option to make this unlimited.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh. That's a bit stupid!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X