Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prolific_one
    replied
    I get this same error and I reverted my templates, and re-uploaded all my 3.8.4 files. This error does not occur after I click the a/A (switch editor mode) button in the top right corner of the editor box. And it has occurred in quick reply as well as advanced.
    Last edited by prolific_one; Fri 13 Nov '09, 12:37pm.

Leave a comment:

• tomydamic68
    replied
    Ok even weirder, I am the Admin, if i log in under another admins username (my wife) or my web site coders name , it lets me post in IE? but when "i" log in no go to replying to posts or threads? what the heck?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Two things to try here:

- Create a new style with no parent, switch to that style and see if you can recreate it there. If you can't, it's related to a template edit. If you can, then....
    - Upload all the original files for your version and see if you still get the error then.

Leave a comment:

• tomydamic68
    started a topic message too short?

message too short?

Hi guys and gals,
    I have astrange problem, when logged into my site in Internet Explorer and I try to reply to a post I get this
    The following errors occurred with your submission:
    1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

But in safari or firefox (mac) i can log in and post , reply etc, no problem, checked settings in admincp, even lowered the message amount to 0, (default was 10 i think)
    any help or suggestions? www.sphynxlair.com
    thanks in advanced.