miscellaneous options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miscellaneous options

I am trying to remove the miscellaneous options from my newthread/newreply template. I know I can just delete the code but looking at the code

Code:
    <if condition="$show['misc_options']">
    				<fieldset class="fieldset">
    					<legend>$vbphrase[miscellaneous_options]</legend>
    					<div style="padding:$stylevar[formspacer]px">
    						<if condition="$bbuserinfo['signature'] != ''"><div><label for="cb_signature"><input type="checkbox" name="signature" value="1" id="cb_signature" tabindex="1" $checked[signature] />$vbphrase[show_your_signature]</label></div></if>
    						<if condition="$show['parseurl']"><div><label for="cb_parseurl"><input type="checkbox" name="parseurl" value="1" id="cb_parseurl" tabindex="1" $checked[parseurl] />$vbphrase[automatically_parse_links_in_text]</label></div></if>
    						$disablesmiliesoption
    					</div>
    				</fieldset>
    				</if>
    It seems like there is a setting to turn it on and off <if condition="$show['misc_options']">, where is this setting at?
    http://www.pegym.com
    vb 4.2.0 Patch 2

Signature option only is shown if you have one.
    Smilies is base on the WYSIWYG editor selection within vBulletin Options and or User CP
    parseurl is removed by editing each forum -> Allow BB Code or edit it out of template(s) editpost, newthread and newreply

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X