Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing vBulletin

Hi everyone.

I just purchased vBulletin and would be really greatful if someone could answer my question.

I have hosting with godaddy, I have a domain name and also purchased vBulletin. My question is how do I download vb? I accepted the terms and conditions then tried to download the file my laptop but the first thing that looked wrong was it loaded the file in an itunes format???? Is this because I dont have php on my computer? Or am I ment to load vb to my hosting account somehow? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

You'll need to open the vBulletin file you downloaded with WinZIP or WinRAR (should you have it).

That will then extract all the files to your computer, to a directory you choose, then you need to Upload the files to your hosting account using an FTP manager, like FileZilla, then you can follow the instructions found in the readme.

Certain people do offer installation services, if you were to post on vb.org's requests for paid services

Good Luck
    My Forums: The Geek District - Off Topic Hut
    My Blog: Mikeylicious
    Projects: Shorten URL's with kwn.me

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X