Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GraViTY
    replied
    I dont know what the problem was, but I submitted a ticket, & Steve said to re upload all files. Didnt know it would be that easy, lol.
    It works now, thanks Steve.

Leave a comment:

• dodgeboard.com
    replied
    Originally posted by GraViTY View Post
    This keeps appearing everytime I try to post on my forum:
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I know I am typing way over 10char, and other users on my site are also experiencing this.
    I thought it was be the new product i added, but I even uninstalled it, and it still keeps occurring.

Any ideas on what it could be?

EDIT- Just realized that the dropdowns for the navbar dont work. What happened?
    I think you may have some template issues. Did you try reverting the templates that the mod altered? Many times the author will publish the templates that are altered in his first post. If you don't have many custom templates, you can easily see what templates are modified (yellow or red) by browsing the templates. Then revert the ones that are changed and test. I would start with the NAVBAR template.

Leave a comment:

• GraViTY
    started a topic Message too short error

Message too short error

This keeps appearing everytime I try to post on my forum:
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I know I am typing way over 10char, and other users on my site are also experiencing this.
    I thought it was be the new product i added, but I even uninstalled it, and it still keeps occurring.

Any ideas on what it could be?

EDIT- Just realized that the dropdowns for the navbar dont work. What happened?
    Last edited by GraViTY; Mon 2 Nov '09, 2:15pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X