style formatting friendly to cellphone display & scrolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• style formatting friendly to cellphone display & scrolling

Apologies if this is redundant of something already on this forum. The new search is not giving good results, I am probably not using it correctly. Please feel free to just reply with a link if this has already been addressed.

I understand it is possible to offer a style selection that is friendly to cellphone display, re screensize, scrolling and no visual clutter. Is there advice on setting this up, or is this something people usually purchase?

Originally posted by Mary303 View Post
    Apologies if this is redundant of something already on this forum. The new search is not giving good results, I am probably not using it correctly. Please feel free to just reply with a link if this has already been addressed.

I understand it is possible to offer a style selection that is friendly to cellphone display, re screensize, scrolling and no visual clutter. Is there advice on setting this up, or is this something people usually purchase?
    Do you mean the new vB4 here on vbulletin.com?
    I tried it with my HTC Mogul and I didn't get good results either. Most likely, the new CSS coding is causing some issues.

If you mean with your site, yeah, there are styles on vbuleltin.org that are specifically made for mobile devices. There is even a mod to detect mobile browsers and switch style to the mobile style.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X