Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wacnstac
    replied
    Yes Zachery, that's what I'm talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    On alot of sites people get upset for a specific moderator issuing an infraction. They think its something personal with them. It'd be a nice feature as long as the moderator who did it was accessable by the administration.

Leave a comment:

• Michael2
    replied
    I'm not sure what that means exactly. How are they going to "retaliate?"

If you really want it to be anonymous maybe try creating a "moderator" user that they can all log into. I'm guessing your members won't like that though.

Leave a comment:

• rootnik
    replied
    Originally posted by wacnstac View Post
    Some of my moderators have expressed concern over someone possibly looking for retribution due to an infraction handed out. Is there any way to make it so that infractions can be handed out without identifying a Moderator?
    I don't know that answer, but do you really want members who retaliate over infractions? And do you want moderators who worry about how certain members will react to infractions?

My advice is to set a reasonable infraction policy and stand firm on it, and replace your moderators who are not comfortable moderating. It may seem harsh now but your community will be better for it in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• wacnstac
    started a topic Anonymouse Infrations by moderators

Anonymouse Infrations by moderators

Some of my moderators have expressed concern over someone possibly looking for retribution due to an infraction handed out. Is there any way to make it so that infractions can be handed out without identifying a Moderator?