Help, my adminpanel i gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, my adminpanel i gone!

Hi, need some guidance please! Have been trying to upload a photogallery to my vbulletin 3.8.4 forum, and by misstake accidentally erased or done something wrong so part of my adminpanel is gone!
    When I´m trying to get to these; Forums & Moderators and Styles & Templates it comes up a blank page with error HTTP 500 the page can´t show up.. etc.

How can I solve this problem? Really appreciate any kind of help!
    //thanks
    Last edited by Flyrib; Mon 19 Oct '09, 11:52am.

Please anyone?

Comment

You need to access your forums with an FTP program and re-upload the original files, making sure you overwrite the existing ones. You do not need to run the install or upgrade script. Do NOT upload the install.php (install/ directory) file.

Comment

thank you so much for your reply!
        So I need to install all the files again, except for the install.php or the whole installmap?

What will be gone on my forum after the new upload? vbseo, adsense and all my own custom changes? Something more I need to think of?

thank you!

Comment

If you install them to the correct location of the original files, vbseo and other modifications will remain intact.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X