Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Link Problem

Hey gang,

I did a search and did not find what I was looking for.

I am having a problem adding signature links for my members in their "Change Signature Pic" in their profile via ACP. I have done this many times before for my members without problems. Now every time I try and upload a url file (any file) and save it I get an "Invalid File" error.

In the past I have used [url]url-file-name-here[()/url] with out the ()

Or for members that want to have a name instead of a file pathway I have used [url=url-file-name-here]New File Name[()/url] with out the ()

I have never had a problem with this up to now. We recently installed the Patch Level 1 (3.8.4) and I am wondering if that has anything to do with my problems as nothing else (setting wise) have changed?

I have my admin setting via user group permissions set to yes for all of the signature permissions with the exception of "HTML" which we have never had set to yes.

I have the regular users permissions set to no for allowing link BB code. This way the admins can view and approve a link page before we install it via their profile on the ACP.

Don't understand why this in not working anymore?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Oddly enough I can set the permissions to yes for a "test user group" with my test account and I can install it via my test user's "user cp" and it works just fine. But for some reason, I can not install it via the ACP for a user anymore?

The setting permissions are the same.

Why can I do it on the user cp (with the permissions set to yes) but not the ACP (with the permissions set to yes)?

I always could before?

Comment

Sorry folks! Please disregard!

I was editing the wrong area. I was in the "Image Options" > "Change Signature Pic".

Instead of editing the Signature text field above it!

Problem solved.

Oooops!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X