License Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Information

Hello, It says my license for vb ends in october 10 and it's a preorder of the new 4.0 version. I read on the 4.0 that the license changes and that once you've order you have it for life with the updates and that. Will i get that or have i ordered too early or something?

Originally posted by alex902602 View Post
    Hello, It says my license for vb ends in october 10 and it's a preorder of the new 4.0 version. I read on the 4.0 that the license changes and that once you've order you have it for life with the updates and that. Will i get that or have i ordered too early or something?
    If you bought the new VB4.0 Suite license, the expiration date you see is a bug and can be ignored. Check the Licensed Member and Sales forums for details from VB staff about that.
    To be updated...

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
      If you bought the new VB4.0 Suite license, the expiration date you see is a bug and can be ignored.
      Hopefully.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
        Hopefully.
        It's been confirmed. No need to guess confirmed information.
        To be updated...

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
          It's been confirmed. No need to guess confirmed information.
          We'll see. I don't trust this company, and am suspicious of why something so obvious was not picked up, and still hasn't been.

I await future posts saying "the expiry date has been visible in your members area since the day you upgraded, it's not our fault if you took no notice". Or suchlike.

Probably not. But this company has abused our trust in so many ways, you can't be too careful any more. They have shown the way they like to do business, which is in an underhand and dismissive way, and so I shall assume that's how they will do ALL their business.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

It's the 4.0 forum license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X