vb_error_code authentication_failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vb_error_code authentication_failure

I am for some reason getting this error everytime someone tried to get a subscription. I dont know what is causing it. Could someone please help?

This started happening to me at 1:30am last night. Everything working fine until then. Now I have a log full of this code. Did paypal change something, because I didn't.

I'll be watching this thread for a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by 45Wheelgun View Post
      This started happening to me at 1:30am last night. Everything working fine until then. Now I have a log full of this code. Did paypal change something, because I didn't.

I'll be watching this thread for a solution.
      good to its not only me. was a little scared there. and my guess is yeah paypal must have changed something, they has a message yesterday about changing stuff.

Comment

I'm experiencing the same problem, started logging failures with

as of 8.53am this morning (GMT+1)

Suprised not more people have mentioned this yet, if it is a paypal change.

Comment

I have the same error.
          Updated from 3.8.2 to 3.8.4 PL1 a few days ago.
          Its is a paypal issue or could it be a bug in the latest release?

Comment

I'm on 3.8.1 so that should rule out your upgrade

Comment

Its gotta be a Paypal error, was working fine yesterday. I haven't changed anything.

Comment

Googled and found this page. I am still running 3.7.3 and I am having the same subscription issue starting this morning as well so I don't think it's a vbulletin issue.

Comment

I submitted a ticket, but no answer.

Comment

They are apparently backed up with tickets due to the vB 4 promo but I wonder if this is connected to the issue:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...64&postcount=7

Comment

Seems like it might possibly be working once again in a limited capacity. One of the transactions that failed for me this morning just went through.

Can anyone else confirm?

Comment

yep, most of yesterdays failures have now started to roll through and be completed for me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X