Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't delete Threads and Posts after update to 8.4

When trying to delete a post or thread I get this error message:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_moderator_action() in /url/forum/includes/functions_databuild.php on line 900

Before the update it was working fine.

Just for clarification ...

When trying to delete a post I get this:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_moderator_action() in /url .../forum/includes/functions_databuild.php on line 1187"

When trying to delete a thread I get this:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_moderator_action() in /url .../forum/includes/functions_databuild.php on line 900"

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comment

Sorry for the triple Post, but this is going to be a bigger problem after my upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4 (never touch a running system) ;(

Note: I do all the stuff as the board admin with the "Moderation" function on the board.

When trying to combine posts I get this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_moderator_action() in url .../forum/inlinemod.php on line 4153

In fact I get a error message for everything ...

close thread: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_moderator_action() in url/forum/inlinemod.php on line 504

stick thread: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_moderator_action() in /url.../forum/inlinemod.php on line 590

move thread: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_moderator_action() in /url../forum/inlinemod.php on line 2323

So the Title of this Thread is wrong, it should say "Can't moderate any thread after upgrade to 8.4"

Comment

Solved:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ed+function%3A

Post #3

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X