Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattyg
    replied
    I had this problem for awhile. Tried all the standard fixes and none of them worked.

Then I installed this mod: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=123719

and the tasks ran like normal and still do to this day

so try that

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    How do you know it is not running? Do you have a custom style? Do you have the "do not remove these lines" lines still in the footer (the ones that make the STs run)?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Are you positive that your cron code is in the footer?

After that there are times where crons get stuck for some reason, I've never found a reason why but we do see it from time to time. Edit each cron and save it, this should restart its work flow.

Leave a comment:

• wtrk
    replied
    Activity isnt a problem. It just doesnt run sometimes. I get 150+ new users a day, 1500+ post a day, if thats not enough activity to make the scheduled task run, then i what is... ??

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If your website is not very active, then the tasks won't get run. Users need to click on the pages to get the Scheduled Tasks to run.

Leave a comment:

• wtrk
    started a topic Scheduled Task not Working

Scheduled Task not Working

Sometimes the scheduled task dont execute. For example, often the stats are not updated or RSS feeds arent posted regularly. Does anybody know how to fix this?