Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add banners at the bottom?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to add banners at the bottom?

    Hello,

    Please, could anyone tell me how to add banners or mini banners at the bottom of the index forum page or any other?

    Wich code and at wich page should I do something?

    Thank you.

    here´s the forum

  • #2
    Ad location templates. I believe there's one for after the forums list on forumhome and one for the footer of every page.
    HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
    Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
    iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
    VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

    Comment


    • #3
      If you're asking how to insert advertisement banners on the footer, Then Go to AdminCP>Styles & Templates> Style Manager>Your Style>EDIT Template "footer">Add your Code on the very starting of it.
      I've done same in my community, Check this : www.theautomotiveindia.com

      All the best,
      Vibhor

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vibhor View Post
        If you're asking how to insert advertisement banners on the footer, Then Go to AdminCP>Styles & Templates> Style Manager>Your Style>EDIT Template "footer">Add your Code on the very starting of it.
        I've done same in my community, Check this : www.theautomotiveindia.com

        All the best,
        Vibhor
        Namaste Vibhor,

        Yes, that´s what I want. Could you give me an exemple of the code I have to write there, please?

        I want to add several blinkies and mini banners. thank you so much!! Shukhriya

        Comment


        • #5
          hello:
          anyone??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tchu1 View Post
            Namaste Vibhor,

            Yes, that´s what I want. Could you give me an exemple of the code I have to write there, please?

            I want to add several blinkies and mini banners. thank you so much!! Shukhriya
            Hi,
            Sorry I've no idea about codes.

            All the best,
            Vibhor

            Comment


            • #7
              <a href="http://www.mywebsite.com/">
              <img src="images/misc/banner_mywebsite.gif" border="0"></a>

              First line is the code to the website you want the banner to link to and the second line is the location and name of the banner. You must save the banner and ftp the banner to the location that you have spesified.

              Hope this helps.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ElizeF View Post
                <a href="http://www.mywebsite.com/">
                <img src="images/misc/banner_mywebsite.gif" border="0"></a>

                First line is the code to the website you want the banner to link to and the second line is the location and name of the banner. You must save the banner and ftp the banner to the location that you have spesified.

                Hope this helps.
                thank you sooo much!!!! it helped me perfectly!! thanks thanks thanks!!!!

                Comment

                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X