Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error when searching... (this one is odd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when searching... (this one is odd)

I have run across an odd error which I have been unable to trouble shoot or resolve.

On our forum, if I attempt to search for "good deal", I get a memory exhausted error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/public_html/forums/search.php on line 1155.

Now.. I can search "good", and it works fine. I can search "deal", and it works fine. I can search "great deal", "bad deal", "no deal", and it works fine. I can search any of those words individually, and it works fine.

But put "good deal" together.. and you get the error. I have been unable to find any other two word combos which produce the error.

NOTE : We have a thread called "the official "good deal" thread" where posters can post links and such to items which they think are good deals. But its only 126 posts.. this isn't a big thread when compared to other threads.

Any ideas ?

you need to increase your memory_limit setting in php.ini (or ask your host to do this)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X