• Show
Clear All

• User rank and title gone

my users rank and title gone
    i modified my vbulletin with vBadvanced
    how i can restore it.

thanks for help
    the best Forum You Ever See. Best style and Best Index www.nusantaraku.org

i need to make a link with you, do u need to make a link with my forum? together we achieve more

If this happened when vBadvanced was installed, you might want to ask over at the vBadvanced forum. I also have vBadvanced but have not seen this issue. URL? Is your postbit template modified?

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeboard.com View Post
      If this happened when vBadvanced was installed, you might want to ask over at the vBadvanced forum. I also have vBadvanced but have not seen this issue. URL? Is your postbit template modified?
      nothing modified in my postbit template
      maybe i did something wrong
      what to do

i need to make a link with you, do u need to make a link with my forum? together we achieve more

Comment

i didnt see something error
        maybe something error when i repairing usertitle.

please help

Comment

update

user title not show up
          how to show back my user title?

Comment

Maybe try repairing your database.

Something tells me the things you did here are what have caused it.
            My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              Maybe try repairing your database.

Something tells me the things you did here are what have caused it.
              thank your
              i restored my error database

thread closed

Comment

I think he means:

Thanks, restoring database cured the error.

You can close the thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X