Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orphan thread in all forums - not able to remove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orphan thread in all forums - not able to remove

    Hi All,

    I just upgraded from 3.7 to 3.8.4 PL1 and this problem persists.
    I have an Orphan thread showing in all boards.

    the link is showing: /forums/showthread.php?t=0

    I tried to click on the Maintanence --> Update Counters-->Remove Orphan Threads and also Remove Orphan Posts , but to no avail.
    It persists in all boards.

    I don't know how else to get rid of it.
    It is NOT clickable, meaning it give 'bad link msg'

    Help?

    Thanks,

    -Sup.

  • #2
    Do you have phpmyadmin installed? If not you will want to have that installed so that you can delete the appropriate row(s) in the threads and posts table.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Andy View Post
      Do you have phpmyadmin installed? If not you will want to have that installed so that you can delete the appropriate row(s) in the threads and posts table.
      Thankfully I have phpMyAdmin available for me, the question is, how do I filter it, how do I find it,. is it in only one Table (which one) and what should I look for when I search for it? (title?)

      thanks for the help on this.

      -Sup.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SupermanInNY View Post
        Thankfully I have phpMyAdmin available for me, the question is, how do I filter it, how do I find it,. is it in only one Table (which one) and what should I look for when I search for it? (title?)

        thanks for the help on this.

        -Sup.
        Look in the thread table. Do you have a row that shows threadid with the value of 0.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Andy View Post
          Look in the thread table. Do you have a row that shows threadid with the value of 0.

          Got it!
          Finally it is 'out' of my forum.

          Thanks for the help.

          -Sup.

          Comment

          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X