Color Font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Font

The font colors option only works from the quick reply box, if you click on a REPLY button there are not colors to choose from from that method, just a tiny white box opens instead of one with all the colors.
    Tim L
    www.yesfans.com

This is probably due to an addon that you have installed.

Did this problem start at the same time as your ignore threads problem mentioned in another thread? If so, I would start by disabling/removing that addon.

If that doesn't work, try disabling all addons in the admincp, then try creating a new style with no parent style and see if that solves the issue.

Comment

ok thanks
      Tim L
      www.yesfans.com

Comment

I did remove the ignore add on stuff
        Tim L
        www.yesfans.com

Comment

and yea, on a non parent STYLE the font color is working on REPLY stuff and quick reply. So I need to revert those 216 templates?
          Tim L
          www.yesfans.com

Comment

Since you are having multiple issues, I would revert as many of them as you can. Of course, modifications will be lost for some templates, but to gain the full functionality of the newer vBulletin and the features it has to offer, I would revert them all then work on reapplying the modifications that are absolutely needed.

Comment

Yep, I woudl agree. thanks for your prompt help in my matters.
              Tim L
              www.yesfans.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X