Album not seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album not seen

I just upgraded my site, yesfans.com from like 3.0.7 or the like to the latest version. It went fine, no errors. I can not get the ALBUM to work. I was able to set one up for me, but no one else on the site can. I see NO area in the USER CP to turn anything off or on for the album. I also am the only one that was able to set up a social group. I see nothign in my own user cp control panel that says anything about being able to do anythign with these things. what am I missing.
    Tim L
    www.yesfans.com

Have you looked through your templates that need reverting? ALso, I would disable hooks since you have a bunch of old mods on your board.

Comment

I had them disabled. I guess I need to revert, which is like 216 of them!
      Tim L
      www.yesfans.com

Comment

This is what happens when you upgrade from a very old version. Templates have changed a lot.

Comment

yea, on my non parnet style one I never mod'd in the past the album stuff is showing, options to change cp panel is there. so I have to revert all those styles. What a mess this gets to be I bet!
          Tim L
          www.yesfans.com

Comment

Only on a heavily mod'd board. vb4 promises to handle upgrades as it pertains to template change history a little better for those that have lots of template modifications.

Comment

Yea the reverting is working but killing off a lot of my mods, ha ha ha!
              Tim L
              www.yesfans.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X