images not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images not showing

When I installed vbulletin last night, I noticed one peculiar issue... Instead of images showing up, there would be text in place of images. For instance, the online icon would be replaced with "username" is online... Did I install the program wrong or something?

You did not upload the images to the right location.

Right click on the text and click Properties. Make sure the images are at the same location as you see in 'Properties'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj SharK View Post
      You did not upload the images to the right location.

Right click on the text and click Properties. Make sure the images are at the same location as you see in 'Properties'.
      /forums/images/buttons/lastpost.gif

That was what I got from right clicking on that image (text)... It seems apparent that the problem lies with the images part. No such directory exists on my server... There is a /forums, /buttons and /lastpost but no /images.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinkein View Post

That was what I got from right clicking on that image (text)... It seems apparent that the problem lies with the images part. No such directory exists on my server... There is a /forums, /buttons and /lastpost but no /images.
        If there isn't, you should create the directory yourself and place the images exactly as prompt in 'Properties'.

That should show the images properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinkein View Post

It seems like I fixed the problem by creating a new file under forums named images then I took all image files from config.php and moved them there.

Well, problem solved I guess. Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X