/admincp/deployads.php
    /includes/adsense_templates.php
    /includes/init.php
    /includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml

Leave a comment:

• nikolas-online
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    The members area is working fine. It's impossible to know exactly what is causing this but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, cookies being blocked, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.
    Hello, Steve

it is really ok. now. and i reached the members area. i just wanted to say - that often have trouble.

but, that were impressions. what about my question - how to install only google adds system for my 3.8.4? i only can download full seto of software. is it possible just to add some files? will they work?

regards
    nik

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The members area is working fine. It's impossible to know exactly what is causing this but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, cookies being blocked, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.

Leave a comment:

• nikolas-online
    started a topic Light upgrade

Light upgrade

Hello.

Unfortunatelly, I often can not reach vbulletin.com and members area last time. Even today. Only .com but not members area - blank page again .

So, please help.

I got two licences. 3.8.4. But the first one without google adds system, and the second with it (was bought recently).

I would like to understand - is it possible to slightly upgrage (lots of modification installed) - just google adds, and how to do this.

And again, do something with the access to members area - for me as for member it is not comfortable due to limited time of access.

Regards
    nik

by the way. vbulletin.com is not work in my IE. www.vbulletin.com - ok. why? the easiest way is to make a sinonim of domain name...(just things loudly)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X