Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phkk
    replied
    same problem. I created thread prfixed but it show blank. I flush cache of vB Optimise 1.3.2 and it showed fine in Thread prefixed manager

Leave a comment:

• Cadellin
    replied
    Isn't it glorious when its as simple as disabling a product

Thank you Zachery

/resolved

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Try disabling vB Optimise

Leave a comment:

• Cadellin
    replied
    I've been reawakened to this issue after discovering it effects the prefix manager as well (thread here). I'm running custom template based off the default one and haven't had any problems now (time of the first post).

To a layman it would appear that new information isn't being written/called to/from certain tables but I wouldn't know where to look to find out if I'm right in my guess.

Installed Products:
    AME - The Automatic Media Embeder 2.5.5
    Change Posts Owner 1.8.0
    Colors For Usergroup In Forum Display 1.0.0
    vB Optimise 1.3.2
    vB Tournaments and Ladders 2.8.4
    Yet Another Award System 3.8

Any help would be much appreciated as I use prefixes quite often and not being able to create notices is starting to become an issue.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    Originally posted by Cjddrum1 View Post
    Yes its happening in other browsers and I am using a custom style but never had problems until recently
    Have you added any plugins in that 'recent' time period? Assuming it was working before, do you remember any changes you made around the time it stopped working? [Just trying to cover the usual basics....]

Leave a comment:

• Cjddrum1
    replied
    Originally posted by ENF View Post
    Is this happening in different browsers? Chrome/IE/FireFox/Opera, same behavior?

Are you using a custom style? or have you modified the default style?
    Yes its happening in other browsers and I am using a custom style but never had problems until recently

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    Is this happening in different browsers? Chrome/IE/FireFox/Opera, same behavior?

Are you using a custom style? or have you modified the default style?

Leave a comment:

• Cjddrum1
    replied
    same problem here as well

Leave a comment:

• paintballer.ie
    replied
    I have the same issue. The when I go back into the notice manager, the orginal notice that I typed in is still there.

Leave a comment:

• Homeworld'sa
    replied
    AdminCP -> Notices -> Notices Manager -> Edit (for notice missing)
    Check the Notice HTML box. Is the text you want to appear there? If it is not, then the Notice phrase for that notice was deleted.

Leave a comment:

• Cadellin
    replied
    I wouldn't know how to begin to do that. Could you point me in the direction of where I can check?

Leave a comment:

• Homeworld'sa
    replied
    Did you perchance delete the notice phrases?

Leave a comment:

• Cadellin
    started a topic Notices Blank

Notices Blank

Firstly I'm realitively new to vBulletin so I apologise in advance if I get terminology wrong.

After updating to 3.8.4 "Adsense Edition" from 3.8.4 "Standard Edition" I have noticed I can no longer create new notices. The old ones display find however any new ones I create appear blank with no content displayed other than the close icon if the notice is dismissable.

Has anyone heard of this problem before or know of a solution?

Thanks in advance