Album Generated Links & IMG Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album Generated Links & IMG Tags

Im getting the dreaded Rex X missing image alot when linking or trying to use IMG Tags on my site and others when linking from the album.

Anyone know of a reason why?

Site: www.localcobalt.net

Thanks.

Do you have a direct link to a post that has this problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

prime example above i used the following link in the insert image function
      and its just showing me a red X.
      Last edited by LCN2007; Thu 1 Oct '09, 4:45pm.

Comment

You don't allow guests to view that page. However my guess is that this problem is caused by one of your add-ons, possibly vBSEO.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

oh maybe its blocking the hot link because gues cant view them you think?

Comment

No, I don't see how that can be. I have seen this problem before with vBSEO though.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Mmmmm?

ill try and find it in Vbseo but do you happen to knwo what settings might affect that?

I mean did you guys find out what it was last time you saw this?

Comment

No sorry, I have no idea which setting in vBSEO would cause this. We do not provide support for third-party add-ons.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                  No sorry, I have no idea which setting in vBSEO would cause this. We do not provide support for third-party add-ons.
                  I know its cool just didnt knwo if you remembered how it was resolved, maybe there is a custom rewrite.

ok thanks Steve.

Have a good one

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X