Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You could rename index.php to index.php.bak, then create an index.html file for that directory.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You said your goal was for the users to not see your new style. I just told you how to put up a new default style and make it so they can't see any other style except for that one (until you change the options back, of course).

There is no vb option that will put up an html page instead.

Leave a comment:

• MaRµ
    replied
    Hi Lynne,

Im sorry, I my question is about turning the forum off not creating a new style hahaha

I mean: Is any way to turn off the forums in any way that users see a .html.

Because with the admincp option (turning off the forum) users can see header, navbar and footer, and today Im going to change all the style and I don´t want my users see any "preview".

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Create a default style and set it as your new default (vboptions > style) and then uncheck all the other styles as selectable styles (style manager).

To create a totally default style -
    Create a new style with no parent:
    • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    • Parent Style: No Parent Style
    • Title: Default vBulletin
    • Allow User Selection: Yes
    • Save

Leave a comment:

• MaRµ
    started a topic Turning Off

Turning Off

I open a ticket but Im in a hurry.

Is any way to turn off the forums in any way that users see a .html.

Because with the admincp option users can see header, navbar and footer, and today Im going to change all the style and I don´t want my users see any "preview".

Thanks