How do I create my own div class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create my own div class?

I would like to create my own div class and to change the current div class from alt2 to my new div class so it will follow the new div class html ie) background color, length...

COnfusing?

In the Additional CSS Definitions in the admin control panel you would do some thing like this:
    Code:
    .shadow2 {
    box-shadow: 7px 7px 8px #000000;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 8px #000000;
    -moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 8px #000000;
    filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.dropShadow(color=#a2a2a2, offX=5, offY=7, positive=true);
    }
    The .shadow2 is the referance name. In your code you just change the alt2 or whatever to shadow2 and leave off the period. You can make your own to do a lot of different things. I make a bunch and give then different names and different functions. Don't forget to place the brackets like in the exsample or it doesn't work.
    If you go over to www.dynamicdrive.com they have a lot of links that go to some easy to follow tuts that show you how to do things like this.

Comment

Thanks man!!!

Originally posted by setishock View Post
      In the Additional CSS Definitions in the admin control panel you would do some thing like this:
      Code:
      .shadow2 {
      box-shadow: 7px 7px 8px #000000;
      -webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 8px #000000;
      -moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 8px #000000;
      filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.dropShadow(color=#a2a2a2, offX=5, offY=7, positive=true);
      }
      The .shadow2 is the referance name. In your code you just change the alt2 or whatever to shadow2 and leave off the period. You can make your own to do a lot of different things. I make a bunch and give then different names and different functions. Don't forget to place the brackets like in the exsample or it doesn't work.
      If you go over to www.dynamicdrive.com they have a lot of links that go to some easy to follow tuts that show you how to do things like this.

Comment