Trouble with VB.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with VB.org

It keeps saying that I need to be licenced. I bought my licence and installed my software around 3 hours ago

I have definitely linked my email address up and have used the same details as here.

Did you also select vbulletin.org in your Site Permissions on your members page?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

To be able to download attachments and post at vbulletin.org you need to register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You will also need to make sure that the checkbox for vBulletin.org is selected on the form. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

NOTE: The most common problem is that people are registered with a different email address than they think they are.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.

You can use this link to get the activation email again:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/regis...o=requestemail

And finally, when you make these changes the effect is not immediate. It can take up to one hour for the system to update your status.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorted this, thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X