Problem with SMTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with SMTP

My smtp settings are consistent with that provided by yahoo, most still have problems with sending e-mail, would like a help, I live in Brazil and I can not speak the English law, below is a picture of the problem
    Attached Files

Your server cannot connect to that SMTP server with the settings you are using. You will need to contact the hosts for both servers to troubleshoot this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks for clarifying my doubts, I will be contacting the server to resolve the problem.

me and my programmer's forum, we are developing a program for which the User can use it you must be logged in, could tell which encryption is used in the field of the table USER PASSWORD

Comment

I will take the topic to get more one wonders, where can I resize the size of attachments ?

Comment

Originally posted by * MandachuvA * View Post
          I will take the topic to get more one wonders, where can I resize the size of attachments ?
          Admin CP > Attachments > Attachment Manager > select attachment type to Edit

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Admin CP > Attachments > Attachment Manager > select attachment type to Edit

attachment problem solved, thanks for helping me, now all I need is the mode of encryption used in your users table

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X