See error messages in the Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See error messages in the Box

Not understand why some meals run normally, but this meal failed not see all of the box.

http://www.khoahocphothong.net/forum/forum272-desktop/

The other box is normally only see her box that was.

if you know the link in the article that View dc but moving out of the box it is being errors.

http://www.khoahocphothong.net/forum...ion-files.html # post623331

Tried all Plugins in dis site and still be.

Never met this situation should not fix it.

Your site isn't loading for me. Maybe there is a customization that is causing this. You can quickly determine this by temporarily disabling your customizations. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style. If the problem goes away on the default style then you know it's a style problem at which point you need to systematically revert your custom templates to isolate the problem.

If you still have the problem then try disabling your plugins:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System

Also run a file check to look for customized files. Upload the original files if any problems are reported:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Comment

I tried to do it but the result is still not.

I removed all the plugin, run the default vbulletin skin.

Then see also Box not.

Is there a way again?

Comment

The links you provided clearly show you are running st least an SEO add-on. However your site is not loading for me either.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X