Help me run a survey on my Support Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me run a survey on my Support Forum

I am a complete Newbie here and am not IT-savvy.

I have a small non-commercial Healthcare-related Support forum that uses VB 3.8.

I wish to create a survey on my site, this should basically be a questionnaire which asks members/ visitors around 40 health-related questions.

I would like the survey results to be viewable by all visitors or members of the site.

I know I can not request paid help on this subforum so can someone give me free help with this? I would prefer a UK-based member (preferably London) so we can chat on the same time zone. Please email or PM me.

You can create polls but not surveys (with multiple questions and stuff). That requires custom code. You would have to post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info Jake. Sorry it took me a long time to return here.
      Arun

Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
      You can create polls but not surveys (with multiple questions and stuff). That requires custom code. You would have to post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X