Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we moved sites(domains) d/t some issue with BMW.

(i didn't do the move!)

we did have the attachments outside the database, and then after move, they were back in.

today, when i checked this out, i decided to dump the attachments out, but noticed that it was still trying to write to the old domain.

as soon as the attachments are dumped out, i will check the directory settings to make sure they are pointing to the right subdirectory/domain on the server.

then i will retry this guy's avatar uploading issue; i'll report back in a couple of hours.......

Comment

ok

#1) removed attachments out of the database

#2) this guy's avatar is still blank

I uploaded a different avatar to him, contained below, and its still null; the file is there; it is visible in the admin panel

i'll file a ticket
      Attached Files

Comment

CHange his password and login on him, and try uploading it yourself.

Comment

Did you get this issue resolved? I am having the exact same issue. I have over 50,000 members, and this effects 5 or 6 people. I had already done all the trouble shooting listed in this thread.

Comment

nope. filling in a request now.

we only have one person that can't do this, but not everyone has tried loading an avatar.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Please let me know the resolution. Feel free to let them know my username if they need any additional information/testing.

Regards,
              Dave

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X